Tuesday, July 29, 2014

//If Laura was a Mixed CD//

What I'm listening to.... courtesy of my friend Laura's mixed CD she so kindly made me <3

Tessellate - Alt-J
Needle - Born Ruffians                                                      
Funeral Beds - The Districts
On the Road - Houndmouth
Heartbeats - Jose Gonzalez
Beekeeper - Keaton Henson
Love Lust - King Charles
Outro - M83
Excuses - The Morning Benders
I Have Made Mistakes - The Oh Hello's
I Lived - OneRepublic
Alone - Trampled By Turtles
Peaches - Valley Below
Luckiest Man - The Wood Brothers

There is nothing more I love in this world than sharing music with others. My friend Laura always has the greatest recommendations. I thought I would share her awesome taste in music with the rest of you guys, her playlist is just too good to keep all to myself. If Laura was a mixed CD these songs would be apart of her lovely heart.


Happy Listening,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment